Discover our capabilities and network
AMMOS is committed to providing transport solutions that meet the diverse needs of our customers.
That’s why we have a large inventory of well-maintained specialist equipment designed to accommodate practically any cargo type and any loading or discharging environment.
- cargo trailers include (but are not limited to):
- Rigid: A static trailer that can be used when access is restricted.
- Flatbed: A trailer with no sides, allowing for cargo that will not fit or cannot be easily loaded into a standard container. This is typically used for project or out-of-gauge cargo.
- Tipper: A specialised chassis to lift the container up at one end to unload loose cargo.
- Low loader: A trailer with an adjustable deck height allowing for the transportation of particularly tall or heavy cargo.
- Container-lift trailer: A vehicle with equipment capable of lifting containers on and off the trailer.
- Genset trailer: A purpose-built trailer with its own generating equipment designed to provide power for refrigerated containers.
- Naturally, AMMOS also provides our customers with the necessary guidance to determine the appropriate equipment for the safe and secure transport of their cargo.
- Our intermodal and transport teams around the world will happy to help recommend the appropriate trailer for individual cargoes, taking into account any physical or environmental considerations at the point of loading or discharge.
- Similarly, our out-of-gauge / breakbulk teams will provide the necessary expertise to arrange the transport of any oversized cargoes.
- In addition to the cargo trailers AMMOS customers are able to select the perfect container equipment to suit the optimal transport of their cargo. We have more than 1 million containers in circulation at any one time including: 20ft / 40ft standard and high cube containers.
- 20ft / 40ft open-top containers.
- 20ft / 40ft and high cube reefer containers.
- 20ft / 40ft flatracks.20ft / 40ft platforms. • 20ft / 40ft open-top containers.
- With this equipment strategically positioned around the globe,AMMOS will have the ideal equipment to suit your cargo – whatever it is, wherever it is.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Ammosshipping ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.